• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX304 ... the CB fool continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logo is a for the memory of a very good friend that died to a impaired driver. The started out in grim reapers and and then went hells angels. Guys like you that take a side of bully with out getting facts, you are another problem in the world.
You're wrong again, it's good that this disgusting scum is finally gone. And yes, it's true, I can actually become a problem for people like you! You've got to be stupid enough to maintain such a meaningless conflict for years, so don't tell us any fairy tales here. To expose guys like you is an easy exercise and nobody is afraid of you here, you should finally understand that! (n)

You're wrong again, it's good that this disgusting scum is finally gone. And yes, it's true, I can actually become a problem for people like you! You've got to be stupid enough to maintain such a meaningless conflict for years, so don't tell us any fairy tales here. To expose guys like you is an easy exercise and nobody is afraid of you here, you should finally understand that! (n)
You are the problem also you want to believe some idiot .Bully followers are a bigger problem .

You are the problem also you want to believe some idiot .Bully followers are a bigger problem .
And already we have the next mistake on you. An old proverb says, show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. We all know about you, so you're sitting in the proverbial glass house. It would be decidedly better for you if you hold back in the future!

Reactions: jon666 and binrat
Oh for fucks sake..........I take off camping for a few days vacation where there is no WiFi internet or even cellular coverage and I return home to find this. Why don't the two of you choose your preferred baseball bat and meet each other in a dark alley somewhere and finish the argument once and for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.