• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cell phone booster

Well,I made the recommendation base on my personal experience at work for residential & commercial applications to cover big homes or offices in areas where the indoors cell reception is flakey and I have used both brands for Verizon,ATT and T-mobile and other carriers

Also have experience in the RV arena with many of my customers too

I´m certified by these brands to install their products

My 2 Pesos

I can actually see the Verizon tower from my house, there are hot spots on the property where the phones work best, you can go about 1/2 mile towards the tower and get good service, this is why I'm thinking a directional antenna booster is going to solve my intermittent service issues.

Reactions: Slowmover
Well,I made the recommendation base on my personal experience at work for residential & commercial applications to cover big homes or offices in areas where the indoors cell reception is flakey and I have used both brands for Verizon,ATT and T-mobile and other carriers

Also have experience in the RV arena with many of my customers too

I´m certified by these brands to install their products

My 2 Pesos

Helps to have stated that. Then maybe more specific questions in solving the problem.

I can actually see the Verizon tower from my house, there are hot spots on the property where the phones work best, you can go about 1/2 mile towards the tower and get good service, this is why I'm thinking a directional antenna booster is going to solve my intermittent service issues.

I recommend, don’t re-invent the wheel. Do all the easy stuff (survey). Then find a model of someone else’s experience.

my dad lived at spicewood and had terrible cell service,,, he would actually drive to a hilltop to use the cell phone,,, i came out to visit him and had verizon from florida,, i was calling from his living room no problem,,, the next time i went out to gods country he and my step mother both had verizon and was happy with the service

my dad lived at spicewood and had terrible cell service,,, he would actually drive to a hilltop to use the cell phone,,, i came out to visit him and had verizon from florida,, i was calling from his living room no problem,,, the next time i went out to gods country he and my step mother both had verizon and was happy with the service

When I worked I the Texas oilfield the main choice was AT&T due to best coverage for those areas.

While I'm certain that the SURECALL units work well, the problem is their COST. The Chinese unit I purchased on AliExpress for 100 bucks is exactly the same as one of the SURECALL Kits that retails for $489.00. Different name ... same Chinese equipment.
Getting items direct from Chinese sellers used to be a problem due to sketchy shipping. But now DHL, UPS, and others have moved in, and shipping is fast and reliable. Why pay the ridiculous markup for rebadged equipment ??

I used to order motorcycle shop stuff direct from China, I found most of the time the product was misrepresented, while price was great, quality was not, shure-call claims their amp is made in USA and comes with a warranty , I appreciate your efforts El capo, I am more comfortable going with a reputable company 350$ is the price for the fusion4

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.