• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cellular signal amplifiers?

Chevboy0167

Apr 5, 2017
Hi all. Like the tittle states, anybody ever try them??? Wanting to get a better signal inside my 40x60 steel pole building. Have several buddies with the same setup with shops and garages. Signals outside are good, just a bit cold this time of the year in Iowa to stand out there!

I would need something that works with different carriers as we all don't have the same. So many choices on the bay and zon that it all runs together in my gray matter. Thoughts? Comments? Thank you.

Have used the Wilson cell amplifier. It helped. That was years ago. Was thinking of setting it up again.

Sorry for late reply. I see on some amp manufactures websites, they claim you have to register said amp and outdoor antenna systems with your cell provider/service. Any truth to that or just a legal disclaimer?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated