• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Channel 38 27.385 LSB

I am getting on a bit more now..

(had a blast last memorial day...Got out all over central and south america as well as calif..from NJ and was on simply 27.385 and 27.555...which is where i am usually on when on 11 meters..though kind of not fair using an IC7000 or 7600)

882 out of ny & nj

Lot of guys talking down there tonight but not many listening so I goes up to 27.555 usb and shout ,couple guys qsy down to 545 and we talk for 30 minutes or so uninterupted. (y)

I wish my galaxy 44 had sideband....I don't want to leave my chipswitched Lincoln in the work truck...I guess I should get busy on the car installation.

I frequent ch 38 lsb but it's often congested with everyone calling out "CQ CQ DX this is XXX in the XXXX state and I just got down".

So I usually migrate to one of the other dx channels on sideband to get more contacts.

And if not that AM for local chats and the once in a while dx chat.

Talked to several guys out of Las Vegas and So Cal last evening, fewer stations than the night before but better propagation I think.

I never venture as far as 26.400 I will remember that frequency the next time sky is rolling. I usually stay around 27.365 to 27.485 for sideband. I check all normal cb frequencies then drop down to 26.915 as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.