• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

This is why:

"Two white people, white kids, this (expletive) fixing to get crazy, man, you know what I mean?” Cobbins said.

Davidson and his cohorts are black, the victims white. Racial differences have never been suggested as a motivator for what authorities view as a random carjacking.

You know, all of this sort of thingy, racial profiling, prejudice, and a number of other qualities (good/bad) are influenced by manipulated public belief. That 'manipulation' has been going on for the last 40 - 50 years at least.
All of the things above are completely natural human behavior. The only way they are 'wrong' is from a particular view point, and if they are used without thought mixed with a little experience.
Take that 'profiling' thingy. If the information used for that is gained from experience it means that that in general, meaning it's never always correct, it does provide a good guide to the possible reactions of a group of people. It's never a 'sure thing', but it will probably be close most of the time. It doesn't always or only apply to people, it applies to animals, weather, and quite a few other things. Tell me you don't ever behave according to your experiences involving whatever you happen to be doing! Have you ever stuck your finger into a light socket, more than once? If you don't learn by your mistakes, you probably won't be around long enough to really cause too much harm, you think?
Enough of that.
As to the topic of this thread, why does it not surprise me that there wasn't a big play-up of this in the news? Basically, thin-skin, fear of being wrong (P.C.), and 'agendas'. And the biggy, lack of information.
- 'Doc

There's no Caucasian Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. When I initially read the article I just thought, 'Damn, that's f-ed up.' Then I thought about it later in the day. What really gets to me is the double standard against people lacking lots of skin pigment. Sh!t happens and always will. The media is shaping the future of America in a bad way. If they're gonna cover little baby 200 pound Trayvon getting shot by an over zealous neighborhood watch and making it racial, why not a story that the aggressor stated was racial.

Is all.

Racism in this country has swung the other way, for good and bad reasons. We as a country can not be middle of the road. If we elect a right wing prez then sure as shoot'en the next one will be far left and vice versa.

As for no Jesse or Al representing for the caucasian americans you are correct there is no one. Here in Chicago have a Catholic priest, white Catholic priest, who is very very outspoken on black issues. He does do a lot of good but as a Catholic I and others see a lot of bad in what he does as well. Now religion has nothing really to do with what I am saying but just wanted to point that out. Anyway he is always there holding rallies and has his face on the news whenever there is a black on black or black only crime. Where is he when its black on white? No were to be found. He never speaks out when there are whites involved unless the white person committed the crime. Where are the speakers that should be out there decrying what is happening in this world. Nowhere..... its not PC... god help America.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.