• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Charles Gizmotchy Beam Antenna?

H

hossless

Goldhawk, I can't give you any technical data, but a few of the locals around here have been running Gizmotchy beams for many years. They all rave about their performance.

Hossless

</p>

I just read your post again Goldhawk. Is that correct, $75? I'd jump at the chance to own a Gizmotchy for close to that price. Is this a retailer that has them for that price? Or are they rebuilt then resold? (which is still good).

Hossless

</p>

25, if this is a Gizmotchy and it is complete, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed with the antenna. They are great performers. Like I said several locals run them, and my best friend in this part of the country has one up 45' . He's got one of the best sounding stations around, and the tx is awsome.

Hope everything works out, Hossless

</p>

I ran a 3 element set back in the 70's.....a neighbor had some moonraker 4 and I could talk everywhere he could...

I'd like to have another set now...thats how much I liked them...$75 aint a bad price...thats what I paid for mine back then...

</p>

Let me be the first t owelsome you to the forum, if i can help you in anyway or have any questions, please let me know, Bobby "CDX-401"

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

I'd also like to welcome Gizmochy to the forum..

and also heap praise on their beam...

Like I said before I ran a set in the 70's and if a storm hadn't taken them down .......oh well....

but you can also have my endorsement for them...

does this mean I get a discount??????....lol

</p>

DX Man....

I don't know what the specs. are but like I said in an earlier post..

a neighbor ran a set of moonraker 4 and I could get anywhere he could with my 3 ele. gizzes...pluse he was running mo' power that I.....needles to say I had the big head.....lol

It;s nice to know their still around, now when I go up with a beam I know where I'll get it from.....

</p>

I just want some opinions on how good of an antenna this is. There is a guy that wants to sell me a set of Gizmotchy Beams and I have never heard one, plus I know they look simular to a Jo Gunn but how do these antennas get out and receive?

Unit 25 Great Lakes

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.