• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cherokee CM10-Plus Mods gone wild

tdill49

Mar 14, 2009
I picked up this radio at a pawn shop in non working condition. I figured out that someone had tried to do the Band Mod to it and more or less burned the front panel print up and gave up.
I cannot to save my life, find a clear schematic of the front panel area where the solder pads are located.
3 of the SMD 100K resistors are gone. I figured out 2 of them and replaced them buy going around the burned print.
If anyone has a schematic or picture (even better) showing the area of the solder pads where you are supposed to connect the .1uf caps I need it.
From all I have read this radio can be modified in many interesting ways. I would really like to get this radio up so I can see what I can do with it.
It has a scan function and supposedly you can get a bunch of x-tra bands with some modifications.
I have no idea how much power you can get out of it. I have to get past the band mods first then I will move to power mods.
Any help will be appreciated.
I even looked up the schematic and pictures using the FCC ID# and the area I need to know about was scribbled out on the schematic.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.