• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Choice

jerseymike

Jan 12, 2008
Okay trying to choose. Was looking at the Stryker 490. Someone told me that the RCI 6900 F150 will be a better buy for the money or Connex 4600 turbo.

That's really an opinion question. The rci 6300 150 or the Connex 4600 are both going to put out a little more power...but probably not so's someone on the other end would notice. The Styker has a little more "bling". All three can be loud...with probably a slight edge going to the Connex. I like the big meter on the Stryker and the variable power. I'd probably buy the one I got the best deal on and that my tech preferred to work on.
preacherman

Preacherman has the right idea. My preference would be the Stryker, though, I've found it to be the punchiets radio over-all of those choices. That and you don't have to run it to the battery to see good power out of it.

That is a big plus for me !! It's not too convenient to go to the battery when slip-seating !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.