• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHUCKWAGON ROUNDUP

kg6ypa

Sep 13, 2009
What are you making for the Burning Ham Chuckwagon Roundup?

Please post what you will be bringing to the Roundup Saturday here.

Jerri and I are making BBQ smoked pork ribbs and cherry chocolate cobbler.

Reactions: kk6hdu

K9KAO

Will be bringing a whole 70 lbs honey glazed pig ready to eat for saturday night. Also included in the menu will be curry served in sourdough bread for friday night and spicy hot noodles and dumpling for saturday lunch. Make sure to bring your big appetite for the main feast.

Reactions: KK6MJO and kk6hdu
Have to admit... the feces in the chili story did scare us a bit from these chuck wagons though...not gonna lie :p

Rick will be smoking but loads of pork tenderloin and I'm making huge pasta salad.

Any desserts coming? Besides ""brownies"" ? lol

If not Ill make one of those too...just let me know.

We will be bringing a garden salad with dressings, and some sort of side dish, not sure which one yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: KK6MJO
These suckers weighed in at 6.13lbs. Seasoned for 24 hours, and then vacuumed sealed. Ready to goto Burning Ham IV™ <Homer Droooooool>

Attachments

• IMG_2345.jpg
    IMG_2345.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 331
What are you making for the Burning Ham Chuckwagon Roundup?

Please post what you will be bringing to the Roundup Saturday here.
I will be making Green Cross Chili. Yes.

Jerri and I are making BBQ smoked pork ribbs and cherry chocolate cobbler.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated