• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Citywide Mobile

how does it work for you compaired to any other antennas you have had. i know of a couple guys that have run the stargunn beam style antennas and claim they work as good as Al Capones and bad boys they have had. what did you have before for an antenna. seems every application is different. i know my 4 coil monkey made MM-4 wipes its ass with the 55. even my 10k does. but others swear by the 55.

how does it work for you compaired to any other antennas you have had. i know of a couple guys that have run the stargunn beam style antennas and claim they work as good as Al Capones and bad boys they have had. what did you have before for an antenna. seems every application is different. i know my 4 coil monkey made MM-4 wipes its ass with the 55. even my 10k does. but others swear by the 55.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.