1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Clarifier on my Lafayette Telsat SSB-140

Discussion in 'CB Radio Modifications' started by BJ radionut, Jan 8, 2020.

1. BJ radionut

BJ radionut Supporting Member and 6m addict

I'm looking for detailed info. on unlocking the clarifier on my Lafayette Telsat SSB-140, it has a pll02A board.

Smokey T. Bear

Member asks the question on CHAT Page I posted here for him ya'al:)
    All the Best
    Gary

ExitThirteen likes this.
  2. Dmans

Dmans Sr. Member

Clarifier Unlock on PLL02A Chassis #PTBM048A0X (Lou Franklin's method)

1. Remove D5 and R24
    2. Connect unused terminal of Clarifier control through 10-15k resistor to constant DC source at Emitter of Q44 regulator
    3. Slide range increased by series coil in (+) leg of D3 varactor.

Good Luck

David

Woody-202 likes this.