• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cleaning up my unused collection

badfish

Dec 1, 2008
I have a few different items for sale. I will try to describe them to the best of my knowledge. I am not a radio tech and I do not try to be either. Everything listed is as honest as I can possibly describe.

First up is a working Robyn SB-520D. Radio works great as far as I can tell. I have talked AM and SSB on it before. I do not think the clarifier has ever been done on it. I give it a 9 out of 10 for looks. Comes with Cobra handheld power mic. Asking $80
828_6366.jpg

Second is a Gemtronics GTX-5000. Outer case is not dented but does have paint chipping away. Unit powers up and I have talked on AM before on it. Receive is scratchy, as with volume knob and squelch. Comes with a Barjan coffin mic. This is a tube radio. Will probably need alignment. Asking $75
828_6367.jpg

Third is a Cobra 29LTD classic. Manufactured in 04'. It does not transmit. It does have a Blue LED installed in the meter display. Good physical shape. This radio was like this when I got it. No mic, power cord, or bracket. Asking $35
828_6369.jpg

Forth up...a Midland 2 way. I think this in the 440mHz area but I am unsure. I do not have the power cord for it nor do I have a mic. For what its worth, I had 2 of these radios (sold the other) and I'm 95% sure this radio lights up. Beyond that, I'm clueless with it. Asking $45
828_6370.jpg

Fifth on the list is a Realistic DX-380 portable shortwave radio. Works fine. Comes with leather case. Asking $35
828_6374.jpg

Sixth...and this one is a long shot for a sale. Motorola Havequick power amp. Your guess is as good as mine. I read somewhere at one time that it's from a F16 fighter jet. I have never attempted to power it on (in fear of downing planes from my local airport). Asking $75 (p.s....its heavy so shipping might be expensive)
828_6371.jpg

Seventh. A Precision signal generator. Model E 200-C. It powered up last time I tried it but have no idea how its used nor the education to use it the right way. $50
828_6372.jpg

Just a side note. The Robyn meters are a bit goofy. One is stuck (left) and the one on the right does not bottom out all the way but swings with modulation.

Trades are possible. Would like to get a nice working desktop communications receiver. Or shoot me offers.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.