• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Closed My E-bay Account

TexasOutlaw

Jul 13, 2009
Highlands, Texas
After getting shafted by a buyer and no help from E-bay I have decided to close my account with them. I got screwed for a Ranger AR 3500 that I sold and the money he paid for it $202.00. E-bay was no help at all. The guy lives in Georgia and has 2 different addresses. We may have a face to face meeting one day.......you never know.:mad:

Sorry this happened to you. Tell us his ebay user name so we can put him on our blocked bidders list.

After getting shafted by a buyer and no help from E-bay I have decided to close my account with them. I got screwed for a Ranger AR 3500 that I sold and the money he paid for it $202.00. E-bay was no help at all. The guy lives in Georgia and has 2 different addresses. We may have a face to face meeting one day.......you never know.:mad:

Dude i am sorry to hear that....:sad:

First address I had to ship to was Guntersville, AL. Then he tried to send me something that was just broken piece of crap using a PO Box inHanceville. AL 35077. His name is Tim Silvey. I'll dig up his screen name and post it later

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated