• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cmh electronics

Pook

Sep 12, 2005
this guy is in st.louis mo and has some good vidos has any body know if he is on the the up and up check ouy the vidios see what you think just go to cmh electronics and check out his vidios thank you steve,

this guy is in st.louis mo and has some good vidos has any body know if he is on the the up and up check ouy the vidios see what you think just go to cmh electronics and check out his vidios thank you steve,

How about posting a link to these videos.

A 3 watt dead key for a KL203 is too much. Wow those 980's are very much a low powered radio even after a tune.

to me 55 watt dead key on the amp is too much. since it only does about 100 watts I would like it at about a 25 to 30 watt dead key. will give you more audio with the swing.
as you said 3 watts is a little much for that amp.

That Diamond meter is not very generous, atleast if you're gonna document/video your work use a Dosey and a Bird like Tim does. Or a Bird with the PEP option. I enjoy watching these vids, i try not to nit-pick though.

I was looking at that Diamond meter. You ought to see my NOS Royce swr/power meter. It's guaranteed to deflate your ego!
On a MFJ-971 my CRE-8900 will show a deadkey of 10 watts and a pep of 50 watts but on the Royce it only shows a pep of 12 watts.

I was looking at that Diamond meter. You ought to see my NOS Royce swr/power meter. It's guaranteed to deflate your ego!
On a MFJ-971 my CRE-8900 will show a deadkey of 10 watts and a pep of 50 watts but on the Royce it only shows a pep of 12 watts.

Not really. Just means that the MFJ is a peak reading meter and the Royce is not. If you took a reading from a Bird 43 it might show say 12-13 watts peak swing. Then try it on a Bird 43P (peak reading kit installed) and it would read 40 ish watts.

Not really. Just means that the MFJ is a peak reading meter and the Royce is not. If you took a reading from a Bird 43 it might show say 12-13 watts peak swing. Then try it on a Bird 43P (peak reading kit installed) and it would read 40 ish watts.

Yeah but how do I make the Royce a peak reading meter?
How can I modify this circuit schematic of it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 6

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.