• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cmh electronics

AUUUUDDIO, AAAUUUUDIO.

You can't reliably measure full swing and SSB peak with that. Don't any of these dumbasses possess a tone generator?

Find it funny he has what was a four figure RF sig gen when it was new but doesn't have a proper peak hold power meter to measure SSB properly.

If I found a repairer was using something like that Diamond to measure SSB I'd go find another repairer.

Radio Repair????

Hey guys Can I qsk for a bit? I know wrong spot for the question ...b ut thats the pollock....My qth is SW New Hampshire and Im looking for a" reputable" radio tech?Shipped is perfectly acceptable. Been out of radio for a bit so all I knew are either OOB or taking a dirt nap unfortunately . /Oh have a couple10 meter rigs a rci 2990 . Galaxy 88 (the 88 is the one with issues rt now) and just snagged a spare Connex 4800 ....only god knows about this one lol

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ONE I called told me 10 -15 week turnaround?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.