• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coax splitters

TNX Captain
I did not think about reversing one of the switches. That should work nicely.
Walter KD4OMR

Captain? Captain Kilowatt? No no, that's Lieutenant Hectowatt, he just hasn't changed his screen name yet :D

More like Major Milliwatt. :D

If you just connect the two single ports together it will work as you want. This would allow you to connect the HF/6m output to one port and the 2m/70cm output to the other on one end of the switch combo and then the two antennas to the ports on the other side of the combos sort of like this:

>--<

Reactions: 1 person
Although I will lose my outlet for a dummy load I think your suggestion is right on and that is what I will do. I sure hope you and 359 are good friends with all this good natured ribbing going on. I am going to go order those two Diawa 201A coax switches.
Walter KD4OMR

Although I will lose my outlet for a dummy load I think your suggestion is right on and that is what I will do. I sure hope you and 359 are good friends with all this good natured ribbing going on. I am going to go order those two Diawa 201A coax switches.
Walter KD4OMR

If you haven't already ordered your switches see if you can get one CS-201 and one CS-401 switch. The CS-401 is a four port model so you can still have your DL and another antenna.

Another good series of switches are the Diamond series. The CX-210A is a two port and the CX-310A is a three port model. Both are good through UHF.

Captain..Major... Lieutenant
It has been my experience that hams are always friendly and courteous. I have not ordered the switches yet and I will take your advise and look into the Diamond switches before I do order. I do want the extra outlet for a dummy load.
Walter KD4OMR

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.