• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 146gtl channel mod

They don't do any form of scanning, the radios channel selector is used, such as on band 2 channel 1 becomes 41, 2 becomes 42, up to 40 becomes 80.

The Pro810 used a 5 or 6 way rotary switch salvaged from an almost new 10 meter export radio that someone bought from the states and didnt realize until it got here it was am/fm only, no usb or lsb. That made it a paperweight down here, 27 megs is ssb only, so it got stripped for parts.

There are maybe 4 diodes and three wires mounted onto the switch itself.

Any idea on what these boards are worth? No one has put a dollar figure on them, only one who said in a PM i would get 'crazy prices' but no actual figure, and would it be best to sell all eight of them as one lot, or sell them individually?

Loz

If the price is right I'd take one of these and see about having my tech install this on a rotary switch and see about getting a nice freq counter installed as well to have an idea on where your at when mobile and unable to read an actual channel map. This 146gtl and my Texas star 667 will be rockin on 27.555 USB with a 3 element maco set up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.