• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 148 Philippines alignment problem

I guess I am the only one that can see the picture attached to his quote with a BS meter and the quote "It is not easier to spread your version of how sh** ticks." If nobody else sees it, then I can understand why everyone is so bewildered by the fact that I responded the way I did.

i had no intention of insulting you, i was merely trying to steer you in the right direction to aligning your radio properly on both rx and tx.

my signature has been on every post for the last year, it definately wasn't aimed at you. infact its a quote taken frm another member on here that was made on a uk forum about someone who has a first class masters degree in bullshitting about radio, both cb and ham now that cb is below him. i ain't the only one on radio forums who has it as a signature, as i wasn't the only one who appreciated the accuracy of the statement.

if you really want to know why it came about it was said to the aforementioned nugget after i got banned from that forum so that he would be aware that even with me gone nobody would be buying his dime a dozen bullshit.

i'm very adept at differentiating someone who has got something slightly wrong to someone who spouts bullshit, i've been about radio long enough to know that instinctively, i can assure you i never thought for a moment you were talking shit, and if you find my direct honest reply offensive there isn't much i can do about that, it's just the way i am.

i'm glad you feel confident enough to repair your radios, and i'm sorry i'm not a ham either (surprised?) , not everyone who has a clue about radio is a ham.

anyway i better not tell you anything about the A99, if i insulted you telling you the correct way to align a radio, i'd blow your mind on the pitfalls of the A99.:p:LOL:

Thank you, for continuing the dialogue. Sorry, for the misunderstanding. I should not have made fun of A99's, single-wides, duct tape, and stock cars. At least one is of them is something that everyone should have. I'll let you guess which one.

Thank you, for continuing the dialogue. Sorry, for the misunderstanding. I should not have made fun of A99's, single-wides, duct tape, and stock cars. At least one is of them is something that everyone should have. I'll let you guess which one.

No Problem, shit happens:LOL:

one that everyone should have?

i'm guessing duct tape, i doubt anyone needs a stock car, i had to google single wide to find out it was a trailer, (not being american) having watched enough US tv (especially jerry springer, still can't believe you guys let guests on jerry vote, pmsl, and you wonder how you got gwb followed by obama,lol) i doubt they are considered essential either. i know for a fact an A99 is about as much good as an ashtray on a motorbike.

so by the elementary reasoning so loved by mr holmes it must be duct tape.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.