• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 25ltd classic

Depends on your pain tolerance. If it's working and the radio is on frequency, I'd leave it alone.

When you yank that thing out you're probably going to have to do an alignment of the radio, especially the PLL section, as you'll be changing how the radio operates as compared to today. Just like the original installer should have done an alignment after he put it in.

Reactions: Robalo and Tokin
+1

you're probably going to have to do an alignment of the radio, especially the PLL section, as you'll be changing how the radio operates as compared to today. Just like the original installer should have done an alignment after he put it in.

On top of, the parts they may have pulled, deformed or just plain wrecked - trying to install that mod.

Reactions: Tokin
It's a 25ltd, a dime a dozen radio. If you want a stock one theyre $20. If this one isn't broke id leave it be and use it. Borrow a frequency counter and map it out.

Reactions: Robalo
Lol, just looking at it again its dated Oct 00 which makes it 20 years old this month in this whack year of 2020 and the sticker that was on the top when i got it says $20 which is what ill take for it.
Coincidence? I think not hahaha!

Reactions: 144inBama
I found one of these in my junk box I’m wondering can it still be installed in my pick up? What would I need?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.