1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Cobra 29 Refurbished on sale

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Shadetree Mechanic, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Cobra store on ebay has Cobra 29 Refurbished for $79. I bought one a while back and it works great. I feel this is a good price for the Chinese made version. I just bought a couple more to have on hand to give away etc. I would not pay full price for these, I would buy a Texas Ranger 936 instead. These 29s are still through hole, so all the mods are easily done. Perfect for someone learning to modify radios.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114694335789

#1 Shadetree Mechanic, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    AmericanEagle575 likes this.

2. NZ8N

NZ8N Well-Known Member

3. Shadetree Mechanic

4. Shadetree Mechanic

The cosmetic parts are new, a person could almost part these out and make some money.

5. Shadetree Mechanic

They ran out soon after I posted this, but they are available again. They have a two year warranty through Cobra. Just bought two more.

NZ8N likes this.