• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 29 RX

S

stepNstone

Ok i will say this i love the on air and meter reports on my new cobra. I still have some exports 99v magnum s3 and a galaxy 66 and a few other cobra's. I will say hands down the exports have the cobra beat on rx...

This new one has the worst Rx i have ever heard. So much static and distortion in the RX it's unreal. Thought maybe something screwy with setup so tried it in both number one and two mobiles and same .. then put it on the base and same thing. Open it up and Nb var is set wide frigging open.

nice quality control cobra nice. Adjust it a little and it getts better but not near as clean of a rx as the exports i have. Hell i thought cobra and uni's had better rx...

any other thoughts on how to get this thing moe quiete other than sending to someone who has the proper tools lol.?????

3639f557.gif

<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">EAST COAST WATTS just a SWINGING</span></p>

First of all, whoever worked on the radio and "cracked" up the RX potentiometer in the radio doesn't have a clue. And that's FACT. Not trying to bad mouth here. The RX control is part of the I.F. gain, and turning this up all the way will just make the RX way too sensitive, and bring in a lot of noise. It has to be adjusted correctly.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

lookearth452034.gif

A word to the wise is not necessary; it’s the stupid ones that need the advice. - Anonymous</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.