• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 29LTD Classic (1993 Version) Service Manual

Lkaskel

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have a made in the Phillipians Cobra 29 (June 1993) with the NPC D2816C PLL and need to do an alignement. I can't seem to find the right alignment doc for it. Would anyone have a copy?

Thanks as always!!

If it helps anyone with my question I made this alignment location diagram to assist with the alignment once I get those instructions.

Thanks again!!

Attachments

• Cobra 29LTD Classic alignment locations.pdf
    131.5 KB · Views: 24
Hi Everyone,
So, I was unable to find a service/alignment manual for a 29 with the same board (PC-900AF) and man are some of them different!!! I read through a lot of information including this one post on here https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/cobra-29-ltd-classic-not-transmit.228821/ and I created an alignment guide for this specific radio (see attached). Thanks to folks like LC, Nomad and Andy for your constant knowlege sharing!!! I am interested in your thoughts. Be kind :)

Attachments

• Cobra 29LTD Classic Alignment PC-900AF Board.pdf
    431.5 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: nomadradio and NZ8N
Well ok. Here is the updated alignment guide for anyones use. Let me know if there should be more changes.

Thanks as always!!!

Attachments

• Cobra 29LTD Classic Alignment PC-900AF Board.pdf
    435.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated