• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CODE MAY BE OLD BUT???-YOUNGBLOOD AND NEW IDEAS

K8PG

The Outer Limits
Jul 7, 2006
Chatham MI. EN66mi
IT WILL ALWAYS GET THE JOB DONE,

ALSO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I AM NOT AGAINST ANY TECH,CODE OR NO CODE WE ALL LIKE RADIOS AND ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON,My son Maxwell ,when he was very small child used to go to sleep by the code in the shack from age 1 to 4 yrs .Hes had his General Since he was 8 yrs old
WA8MAX IS his call,and hes a cw NUT TOO !! HES 21 nw next mo and is a PC Engineer/Networks.So lets just talk radio and ALL Get ALONG :) Take the young people they are the future and its always changing,soon they will be the Masters of the World and it will be in their Hands.Take Care All 73
DE-K8PG-PAUL-CW LIVES
NA8CW-CLUB ALGER CW MARAUDERS :D

K8PG said:
IT WILL ALWAYS GET THE JOB DONE,

ALSO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I AM NOT AGAINST ANY TECH,CODE OR NO CODE WE ALL LIKE RADIOS AND ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON,My son Maxwell ,when he was very small child used to go to sleep by the code in the shack from age 1 to 4 yrs .Hes had his General Since he was 8 yrs old
WA8MAX IS his call,and hes a cw NUT TOO !! HES 21 nw next mo and is a PC Engineer/Networks.So lets just talk radio and ALL Get ALONG :) Take the young people they are the future and its always changing,soon they will be the Masters of the World and it will be in their Hands.Take Care All 73
DE-K8PG-PAUL-CW LIVES
NA8CW-CLUB ALGER CW MARAUDERS :D

You're lucky! I couldn't get my kids interested in Ham at all. My daughter (17 yrs old) can't understand why I even bother. I told her I can talk all over the country and maybe even the world when the conditions are right. Her answer? She held up her cell phone and said "Dad, I can do that now! So what?"

Kids! @#%&*!!!
icon_rant.gif

W4GSK ,
Yeah, she's got a cell phone...when the reception is good. I can't stand talking to people on cell phones and they lose service. Thats when I think..this wouldn't happen on 2 meters. lol Of course 2 meters can't talk all the way across the country the way cell phones do, but some of these cell phones it seems like it would be as easy to get good conditions as it would be to get good service. lol

And if it weren't for the fact that we keep wanting new radios and are always buying more theres the point that cell phones you have to keep upgrading and pay a monthly fee. Radios, if you want, you can buy once and you're set.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.