• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

College Softball any one?

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
Setting at the bunkhouse watching the Lady Razorbacks and Lady Longhorns, it's been a pitchers dule up until the bottom of the 5th and the Hogs finally scored 3 runs. I'm a Razorback fan for life, but I'll watch any team that's good. You got to hand it to all these girls, they can flat out play some ball and their pretty darn tough, one of the Texas girls fouled a ball off the inside of her knee which made me hurt just watching, she walked it off and kept on swinging. If you've never watched women's college softball, you don't know what you're missing.

I love watching womens softball. Ever since I was in high school and we had a rally with different games and stuff. There was the girls softball team. Three pitches for $1 Me: no problem, I am going to take that ball deep. The pitcher burned two by me and I foul tipped the last. Totally impressed!!!! Been a fan ever since. They just don’t show it often on TV…shame.

I’m not much on women’s softball. I prefer college basketball and pro football myself, but since they’re out of season, I started watching the basketball pro games. I’ll be tuned into the final game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat tomorrow. Rowdy fans, trash talk, T fouls…Their previous games proved to be a hoot…Go Boston!

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
I love watching womens softball. Ever since I was in high school and we had a rally with different games and stuff. There was the girls softball team. Three pitches for $1 Me: no problem, I am going to take that ball deep. The pitcher burned two by me and I foul tipped the last. Totally impressed!!!! Been a fan ever since. They just don’t show it often on TV…shame.
Lol! I went to a small school, but our girls were back to back state champions in fast pitch. I always stayed after our practice and watched our girls practice, coach Helmert asked if I wanted to take some swings, I wiffed every time! They all had a good laugh

Reactions: ForestRunner98
Well, Texas bounced the Lady Razorbacks today. They had a good season, maybe next year they'll finally get to the world series. They have nothing to be ashamed of, this was their best season in school history, just fell a little short.

Lol! I went to a small school, but our girls were back to back state champions in fast pitch. I always stayed after our practice and watched our girls practice, coach Helmert asked if I wanted to take some swings, I wiffed every time! They all had a good laugh
I am not the only one to be burned!!! Total set up!! That’s awesome that you went back to back!!! It’s a totally different style of release. I am glad I got to go against our pitcher. I tell guys and sometimes they scoff…suckers. LOL

I tell guys and sometimes they scoff…suckers. LOL
Yeah!! Suckers! My good friend was selected to the all state team, she was a catcher. And the picture on the team was from Barnsdall Oklahoma and people claimed she slung the ball 65 mph. After my friend caught 2 games for her she showed me her hand, it was visible swollen. She said, when they said she threw the ball 65mph, I thought bull crap! I'll never doubt that again! Some can really sling it!

My youngest daughter was a catcher, her best friend a pitcher. Friend went to tryout for Oregon Ducks, took my daughter as her catcher, my daughter got the offer letter.......I've watched a fair amount.......Dad played open division fast pitch in the '70's/'80's........

UCLA wins!!! Advances to play the Sooners. U C L A Fight Fight Fight!!!!
Hope you're Bruins beat the Sooners! I just can't bring myself to pull for the Sooners after working with an arrogant Sooner fan for about 5 years. I respect them, they usually field a good team and I do like to watch them play. But when it comes down to it, I'm pulling for who ever the Sooners are playing. Oklahoma State is my adopted team, because most true blue Sooner fans hate Oklahoma State. I've lived in Oklahoma for the last 40 years so Oklahoma State has grown on me, but I'll always be a Hog fan first. But right now I would really like to see the Oklahoma State woman win their first WCWS, LETS GO POKES!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.