• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

completely off topic...new ride

bioman

Nov 13, 2005
reading,pa
thought some of you guys might enjoy seeing some pics of my new scooter....

1990 Harley-Davidson FXR

this one has been very well gone over with a BUNCH of custom touches (wheels,fenders,paint,etc)

it's also been pretty hopped up with a 103" S&S motor making 98.6 HP @ 5500 RPM and 111.5 ft/lbs of TORQUE @ 3400 RPM.

I'm having ALOT of fun with this one...it's also big and comfortable enough to ride all day

the other bike is my buddy Daves 2009 superglide

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

Nice ride Scott !:) I've always liked the two-tone Harleys.The pic below is one of my son and our rides. We took about a 100 mile ride one afternoon through some Central Pa. mountains. His is the blue one. Suzuki Intruder 1400 . Mine is an '81 Suzuki GS-1000G. We'll have to get together again and go ride for an afternoon sometime !

Attachments

• Me and Caleb.jpg
    Me and Caleb.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 132
hey Ron...I'd like that...

I will have to remind you when the Lawn Fire company breakfasts are next year.....

they're on the 3rd sunday of every month from May - Sept...

Lawn is to the east of you outside of Mount Gretna....like south of Lebanon

Great breakfast.....$10 all you can eat and it benifits the fire company....

they usually serve 1300-1500 people every month

those Suzuki GS' are nice...I had a 82 1100 (thats the shaft drive) for awhile

I remember some of the older sportsters my buddies had with the S&S Carburetor stups and the damn carb would stick way out of the frame and it drove me nuts when my leg would rub against them.

I remember some of the older sportsters my buddies had with the S&S Carburetor stups and the damn carb would stick way out of the frame and it drove me nuts when my leg would rub against them.

That's the price you pay for being :cool:

The last picture has a nice set of seat covers(y), sweet bike.

this carb sticks out pretty far too.....I'm used to it tho...

both of my sportsters had S&S carbs as well....theyre great carbs

easy to tune and make excellent power

my 74 sporty

IMAG0026.jpg

and my 75
IMGP0268.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.