• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 3300

Curtis

Sep 1, 2016
I thank i killed my connex when i was installing my antenna i put the plastic washer on the wrong side of my mount, would this mess up my cb now it want transmit but it will receive?

You might have blown the final or other components. Do exactly what Robb stated and send it to a reputable shop. Without the proper test equipment, you will be pissing in the wind. You might get lucky and find the issue, but if you aren't familiar with radios, then just send it out to a shop. Hope you get it resolved and always check things over before you hook up your radio. I check things more than once at times to make sure it's right, this way the odds go down on potentially having issues like yours. Again, hope you get it resolved and if you need assistant with finding a shop, search the forum, there is plenty of info as to where you can send it. Have a good day.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.