• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 3400 no TX, no RX audio, RX while keying up ‍♂️

Chris Lawrence

Jul 9, 2021
No transmit. Receive works properly (S9 reading w/ 100 microvolts input) but virtually no receive audio - maybe 2%.

Upon keyup, TX light changes to red but the receive continues to receive. Nothing changes but the light.

PA works. No talkback.
Connex 3400. Ranger 360015c board. How can I help?

Fixed. I don’t even know. Cut all cable ties, removed front bezel and frame, noticed the display pcb was not plugged in completely — probably my doing when removing the bezel. This setup is unique to the 3400 but is reminiscent of the 959 display board with 20 or so pins. Reflowed solder joints galore. Made sure all plugs were seated fully. Voila ‍♂️

Welcome to Galaxy, where we provide you a case, parts mounted to a board in some fashional (not necessarily functional) sense. Complete may or may not be tested. Comes assembled (somehow) - connectors and all the connections - a Galaxy of Options and associated problems with them.

The Skys the limit!

Your Patience is required.

Reactions: Crossbow
Welcome to Galaxy, where we provide you a case, parts mounted to a board in some fashional (not necessarily functional) sense. Complete may or may not be tested. Comes assembled (somehow) - connectors and all the connections - a Galaxy of Options and associated problems with them.

The Skys the limit!

Your Patience is required.
LOL
#smhtifotgaslam

Shake

My

Head

Til

It

Falls

On

The

Ground

And

Starts

Laughing

At

Me

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.