• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

connex 4300-300

On the newer EPT0SSB50C echo/reverb board, changing R30 (10K) +/- ohms effects DEPTH of this time based device. It took a 2.7K ohm as R30 to make effect DRY with control just turned on. This unit now behaves as it should.

I realize this is an ancient thread but it's still relevent.

Want to give a shout out to Strykerradio....BIG THANKS for posting this specific info.

Thank you
What radio specifically are you referring to? I actually remember the 4300-300 as I owned one but hated the echo myself. It had the echo board with the potentiometer built onto it if I remember correctly. I don't remember other radios having that board but I may be wrong so as to why I ask what radio you're working on.

Connex 4600 Turbo. All the components on the echo/reverb board I speak of are surface mount technology except this R30 and a couple of electrolytic capacitors on other side of board. See attached pic. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1640[1].JPG
    IMG_1640[1].JPG
    938.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Wildbill63
Thats good to know, thanks for sharing that for those of us that might run into that sometime. That isn't the same echo pcb that was in the 4300-300. It was also smt but much smaller and built onto the back side of the dual control pot. Was not a good sounding echo. I remember it gave that banjo effect as the first poster called it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.