• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

copper accused of shady business dealings.

They've been shipping refurbs out as new for years, I learned my lesson about 25 years ago

crooks

i bought a new mag 257 hp from them a few weeks ago.
got it here it was dead. i had to call sam lewis to get it fixed. copper wanted nothing to do with it. so much for their 30 day money back. works great now.
no thanks to copper.ill never buy anything from them ever again.

yeah

it was OK because i got it fixed for free.
Mr. Lewis even paid for shipping to
the repair center and back .

Reactions: 1 person
I have read many bad reports on Copper. Unfortunately, more bad ones than good ones.

You will hear bad things about everyone in the business but I find that Copper and Radiohactive seem to be the top 2 as far as bad reports.

I have read that Copper and H&Y are "sister" operations but have not seen that many bad reports on H&Y.

last purchase I made was 100' of RG-8X coax pictured as having a black outer jacket. What I received was white coax. I was pizzed off and sent the owner an email. No response. I won't buy from Copper again.

I stopped using copper electronics in 1981 or 82..
When i ordered the Clear channel Ar 3500 high power radio..

Although i eventually received it..
It took me some 3.5 to 4 months to get it..

They kept claiming they sent it out to me via ups..and kept saying it was signed for..
yet i never got it..

Finally the 5th time ( supposedly ) they sent it out ..

Once i got it though..
It was indeed an Excellent radio..
Wish i still had it...on its frequencys...it went at least as good as any mobile ham hf until you step up to the Icom Ic 7000
( that was how good it was )..

Though i never used copper electronics again..

Decades later...i joined up their forum..

The second i brought up and asked why they did a they did in 81..
Bam..i was banned...

I could care less though

Come on, Crapper electronics has been around for years......doing there refurb scam to anyone and everyone. You buy from them and wonder why you have problems??? Really.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated