• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

copper

Your right B-wacker ! The same goes with this forum weather or not it is sponsored by a radio shop. It still has semi-sponsers all the same. After 20 years around this hobby and business you can please some of the people some of the time but you just can't please all the people all the time.(your either a part of a band waggon or not ?) It's a *** damned cut throat illegal business anyway I look at it concerning cb radios and amplifiers and any radio that has been modified to do what it wasn't supoosed to do in the first place. I honestly have not seen any changes for the good in 20 years ,it's cut throat !! Why ? Because poppa's got to feed the babies !! The mighty Greenbacks !!! Those who point the fingers at others for there illegal actions when there doing the same *** damned things !! but better ? whatever !! Folks just ain't happy unless they got something to be negative about towards others and visa versa ....cut throat !! Oh sure, IM just so grateful to hear about how bad a X-force amp is with there glue splattered all over the place and how dirty of an amp they always have been , or what a drunk that AM power is !! or how bad they are over at 1 Stop or Copper (even know they have been in business for getting on or on 20 years) bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch !!!!!! but we all can thank are lucky stars around these parts huh ? for guys like Justin or DTB or Freecell and all the rest ??? BULL$HIT !!!! It's just the flipside of a two sided illegal coin anyway I personally look at it ! Badmouthing galour !! I personally can't change a *** damned thing here ......this is the way it is and this is the way it has been for a very long time , these Forums have not changed a *** damned thing other then show what pompous asses others can surely be and are. There are a few that seem to be very humble about there ways but even "they" tend to get pulled into the $hit from time to time (it's the nature of the beast) somebody once told me a long time ago ,if your around $hit long enough ,you will surely begin to smell like it in a manner of time. So whats that make me ? .....Just a terd amungst the bigger pieces of feces floating around. IM sorry guys and this really isn't pointed at anyone imperticular .....it is what it is and it is what it has been for many many years now. the bottom line here is , weather it be the good the bad or the ugly of it all ? ....in the end ,it's always about the mighty greenbacks and the negative crap will continue on just like it has for decades past. Clickady Click Click Click throat cutting bull$hit !! Now after I have bent over and expressed myself out of my ass here , those of you that feel the need to defend your favorite tech by all means do so , because it's just the same old $hit different day with me , so in other words , tell me something I haven't already heard . Go a head ,make my day. Cause guess what ? IM not after your money or your pats on the back here ,IM just blowing it out my ass like everybody else. Peace

Copper showed their true colors when they threatened Bennie with legal action. That is their mentality. They couldnt "moderate" what was posted on CBtricks so they did the only thing they knew how. I just hope it opened some eyes up to as what kind of business they actually do. Switch kit, it is different than what Justin, DTB, Freecell, 1Stop...ETC do. All of the previously named have been bashed on this forum openly, yet none of them have threatened WWRF with legal action. Bottom line is that Copper is a chicken shit company with chicken shit ways

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.