• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cops raid home,Seize 1600 daisies instead of pot;ruin a mans life anyway!!

1.5 LBS? Thats not distributing...thats a good weekend:pop:.

Yup dont forget to bring the munchies
220px-MunchiesCover.jpg

It is also enough in many places to get jail time.

The DB

1.5 lbs may be enough for federal charges. I think the article was written by a stoner. It said the old dude applied for a federal license to grow weed. With possession of marijuana still a federal crime I doubt they are giving out licenses to grow the sh*t.

I read the story and I'm wondering...where exactly did this happen??? Big news but no locale.

3's

The whole story makes no sense. Cannibis is hard to get mixed up with daisy as far as smell goes. I think the writer left out some things. 1.5 lbs is serious jail time.

Reactions: 2 people
For those wondering where this was, blue words are usually links related to the story. It happened in Lethbridge, Calgary, Canada.

If Ca has the same "Fruit of the poisonous tree" law concerning the reason the cops went there, nothing found is legal evidence.

Here in the US, if police are on property with a warrant and they find something illegal that they didn't expect, they can get the warrant amended to include whatever it was that they found. They can even keep people on-site during the process. I am not sure about Canadian Law however.

The DB

Here in the US, if police are on property with a warrant and they find something illegal that they didn't expect, they can get the warrant amended to include whatever it was that they found. They can even keep people on-site during the process. I am not sure about Canadian Law however.

The DB

Not if the warrant was based on false information, like daisies being weed.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.