• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Could someone recommend a CB Shop?

Lol.
Dr Duck (yes the one in that video) is a member of this forum, and from what I have heard he has a fairly nice Shop now.
Maybe he will pop in and say hello.
I know at least one Radio guy that has become a really good guy to do business with that Started out in a Mobile shop.
Any one ever heard of DTB radio?

Jeff

No kidding? Time to go do a post search for him, he should get on here more often.

The first thing I noticed the first time I saw the video was how neat and organized everything was.

I drive a dump truck locally for a living and I'm looking for some advice on where to buy a new radio. I'm wanting a Uniden PC78 Elite with just a simple modification for modulation and maybe receive.

I would try one of these.

Custom CB radios

Bob's CB Radio, 10 Meter Radio & Antennas

CB Radio - DTB Radio's Front Page

I just about fell on the floor with laughter when I saw someone actually suggest Crappers.....er sorry, Copper for tech work. I would not let them touch my toaster much less a radio...lolol wow.

I would have suggested Sparky's cb in Illinois but, they are having serious shop issues right now so I would wait until those problems are worked out before I order from them again.

Reactions: 1 person
Give Copper a chance 9C1DRIVER. I am willing to bet that if you sent them your toaster, they could get it to blow some smoke.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'll second that. I received a radio from him a couple of weeks ago and I get great reports all around. And he doesn't do anything stupid like clipping the limiter (I checked myself).

I just received my 94hp from Bells CB. Turn around was about 3 weeks. Nothing but flowers. Extremely well packed and shipped UPS signature required. Overall a great experience.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned