• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Could someone recommend a CB Shop?

Lol.
Dr Duck (yes the one in that video) is a member of this forum, and from what I have heard he has a fairly nice Shop now.
Maybe he will pop in and say hello.
I know at least one Radio guy that has become a really good guy to do business with that Started out in a Mobile shop.
Any one ever heard of DTB radio?

Jeff

No kidding? Time to go do a post search for him, he should get on here more often.

The first thing I noticed the first time I saw the video was how neat and organized everything was.

I drive a dump truck locally for a living and I'm looking for some advice on where to buy a new radio. I'm wanting a Uniden PC78 Elite with just a simple modification for modulation and maybe receive.

I would try one of these.

Custom CB radios

Bob's CB Radio, 10 Meter Radio & Antennas

CB Radio - DTB Radio's Front Page

I just about fell on the floor with laughter when I saw someone actually suggest Crappers.....er sorry, Copper for tech work. I would not let them touch my toaster much less a radio...lolol wow.

I would have suggested Sparky's cb in Illinois but, they are having serious shop issues right now so I would wait until those problems are worked out before I order from them again.

Reactions: 1 person
Give Copper a chance 9C1DRIVER. I am willing to bet that if you sent them your toaster, they could get it to blow some smoke.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'll second that. I received a radio from him a couple of weeks ago and I get great reports all around. And he doesn't do anything stupid like clipping the limiter (I checked myself).

I just received my 94hp from Bells CB. Turn around was about 3 weeks. Nothing but flowers. Extremely well packed and shipped UPS signature required. Overall a great experience.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.