• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

COURIER SPARTAN 40 CH AM/SSB & PRESIDENT ADAMS 40 CH/SSB

musicman4260

Nov 14, 2016
EXCELLENT COURIER SPARTAN 40 CH AM/SSB RIG, WORKS GREAT ON ALL BANDS, COMES WITH PWR CORD AND ORIG MIC. AND RADIO BRACKET WORKS PERFECT., SELLING FOR $85.00. ALSO SELLING A EXCELLENT CONDITION PRESIDENT ADAMS, HAS ALL KNOBS AND LOOKS LIKE NEW CONDITION, RECEIVE WORKS EXCELLENT, DONT HAVE MIC FOR RADIO SO CANT TEST TRANSMIT, SELLING FOR $150.00 LOCATED IN STATEN ISLAND NY ZIP 10301. Plus Shipping costs to your zip. IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME SALLUGO926@AOL.COM 73'S

Last edited:

Spartan wks 100% 40 ch, am/ssb, president adams tested only for pwr and rec, no mic to test for tx.. selling as-is.

Attachments

• spartan.jpg
    spartan.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 353
  • adams cb.jpg
    adams cb.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 358
Reactions: BBB
that is the actual radio. its in excellent condition, has all buttons and knobs, I had it on ebay but took it down, due to ebay charges to many fees and paypal fees. I seen this radio go for well over 200.00 on ebay and not have all the correct knobs and scan buttons.

That courier was my first SSB radio way back when! Great radios - traded mine for a AM base radio and always regretted it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.