• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cp400 power plug help

johnny9

Dec 3, 2013
bikini state
my buddy just got a cpi cp400 moble radio and he has had them before and loved them.
the den plug has a wire that came loose "5 pin iirc"and cant tell where it came loose from so wodering if anyone has a diagram or link,or any info on the power plug wires..we both searched online for hrs with no luck..thanks,j9

Maybe pop the lid ton the radio and see where that wire enters on the backside of the other end. Backside of the plug at the radio.

he said it had came loose on the board where it was soldered on the inside of the radio..its connected at the plug and he cant tell where it connect on the board..i will ask him in the am to be sure..i was hoping someone had this radio and could snap a pic maybe..

trying is a good thing no need to be sorry,,thanks very much no doubt,,just trying to help a buddy figure this out and not having any luck.

talked to my buddy on the phone trying to understand what he needs..
he needs to no the pin location that the hot wire from the battery hooks to on the den plug..or a schematic of the plug..
we both been searching many hrs and cant find anything..
i joined the yahoo groups and no luck there either..thanks for trying;)

thank..i told my buddy to spend the cash if he could afford it get the sams manual #268 iirc..not sure he will but i cant find the info online anywhere,thanks again fellas.j9

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.