• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Craigslist has changed

RADIOOMAN

Jun 1, 2012
Indiana, North East, EN71
I been away from CL for awhile and now it seems to display differently on my screen.
I can only see the first page. (most recent)
No scroll bar to mouse over, scroll wheel does nothing, page up/down does nothing.
Anybody experience similar to this?
Any ideas or suggestions I should do/try.

Desktop
Same computer......seemingly different CL.
I was on CL as a matter of routine on a daily basis, but since I started spending time here I was away from CL for a period and now it seems to have been changed by CL and I can only see one page.
No way to see or get to the other pages.

Thanks

have you changed internet browsing software?

No.
To my knowledge nothing has been changed by myself that would cause this situation.
I am thoroughly convinced that CL made a change and if that is true then I would have expected that the first person to reply to this thread, if not the second person, would have acknowledged to me that CL has made a change.
I am having no problem with my browser with any other websites. (that I am aware of)

At some point if I am not able to figure this out I have thought that I could find someone with SKYPE and then I could share my screen with them and they could see for themselves exactly what my screen looks like.

Thanks

Ijust went to CL,... everything seems normal here

did ya clear your catche?

i had not been there in a couple of months and there does appear to be some new buttons on top-list view, pic view grid view and map view, maybe it's that, other than that every thing else appears the same,

can you do a print screen and paste into a photo viewer and post a jpeg here?

got me interested now!

I didn't notice anything odd with the navigation.
Craigslist really hasn't changed, same deadbeats, who email you and agree to stop by and look at the item, never show. One SF Brains offered to buy my 4 wheeler for half down and make payments. :mad:

Reactions: 1 person
i had not been there in a couple of months and there does appear to be some new buttons on top-list view, pic view grid view and map view, maybe it's that, other than that every thing else appears the same,

can you do a print screen and paste into a photo viewer and post a jpeg here?

got me interested now!

Yep: Grid View, pic view, etc.
That is when it all started.
Ever since I saw that for the first time my CL is not working like it did before.
I will try to do the prints screen thing as you suggest. (still learning how to utilize all the functions associated with this forum)

Thanks for the ideas.

I didn't notice anything odd with the navigation.
Craigslist really hasn't changed, same deadbeats, who email you and agree to stop by and look at the item, never show. One SF Brains offered to buy my 4 wheeler for half down and make payments. :mad:

I got a special way of dealing with those types.
I just don't deal with them.....lol
I do not reveal my email address or my phone number in my posts.
The last line in my post says: Please contact me thru the CL email for further contact information.
Most of those 'types' will not pursue it just so they can tell you a lie.
You have to make it real easy for them to screw with you or they won't bother.

Thanks for the reply

But then you get spam that way. I give a Google voice number that people leave contact info on voice mail. I then weed out the morons. Try to at least.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.