• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Crash waiting to happen

w9cll

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jan 19, 2013
Chicago, IL
www.flickr.com
1011777_416114271854888_117430765_n.jpg

Need I say more

Reactions: 1 person

or a cb suburban with 4 alternators and 4kw amp in it.Really was thinking they need to run that motor at a good rpm to run them.Was a waste of time and money on both,the ham and CBers.

From looking at W0JT's website it looks like that image is a result of a Rover operation to activate various grids. Some rare grids can make a Rover station stand out almost like a P5 operation.

If I get back to Cape Nreton this summer I may have a go at activating GN05 and GN06. Last year I no radio gear with me and found out by accident I was camping in a rare grid just a mile or so from another rare grid. Not much land area in either and one only has a tiny bit of land.I found out by accident when I was playing with my GPS and thought it was malfunctioning as I had never seen it display a.square starting with a G.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.