• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Credit Card knife

Hello "fortyfiver" Not a knife collector but I have a few good switch blades and other goodies, the pocket knife is in my pocket because hardly a day goes by that I don't use it for something , for protection there are other things if you are not stupid you can have anything you want in New York it still has some redeeming qualities ,depends on where you live ,and like I said you are not stupid glad your over your mental illness ,enjoy your toys I certainly do and always will they are not hidden away somewhere ,I figure the dumb laws in this and other states are for the dumb . I do have a nys Pistol permitt.

fnkycoldmedina Hard to tell from the pictures ,maybe clean it up with scotch brite pad or fine steel wool they are damn good knives.

Funky I have no idea.....whatever you can get out of it I guess......I am mostly into German and Italian knives.

My EDC is a Kershaw/Ken Onion 1560 USA. :)

my edc is a victornox tiny keychain knife with blade,flathead with sanding surface,scissor,tweezer and toothpick .sounds like alot but its small. wife got one too. they see alot of uses .

my edc is a victornox tiny keychain knife with blade,flathead with sanding surface,scissor,tweezer and toothpick .sounds like alot but its small. wife got one too. they see alot of uses .

Cool :)

Yeah....my first knife was a multiplex knife.....we were at Idora Park in Youngstown Ohio....at the penny arcade...I was playing 1 of those crank steam shovel games where the shovel picks up prizes...the knife was the drawing item to get people to play the game...your not supposed to win it....but luck was on my side and in 3 tries I got hold of the knife and dropped it in the bin.....the carny did not want to give me the knife....and my dad said to the carny "you had better give the boy his knife if you know what is good for you...he won it fair n square"....the carny snarled "here...take it".....it was a beautiful well made multi blade pocket knife......I carried that knife all through my boyhood until I lost it on a camp out....but it was my prized possession. :)

Last edited:
heres another i been hoarding just because its a rostfrei made in germany and also has the name
richartz
solingen on it
its a moto guzzi logo knife

1000770bz.jpg

i think we are way off topic now...lol

There you go.....old Solingen knives are what I am into.....the stuff with bone and stag scales.....this is a new pc my old pc with yrs of pics and knife research got a virus or something and I lost everything. :(

PS....I'll never use Avast anti virus again....it let viruses in that totally ruined my pc.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has a ballistic knife
ballistic-knife.jpg

Even tho there crazy illegal I want one !

☆ ★Sent from Droid★☆

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.