• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRT SS 6900

Got my package from h&y,,,,,,,no software. i'm done with h&y. anyone know where i can get just the software from. maybe a download.:censored:

Fisjr, are you going to use it on 11 meters?? If so look inside behind the front display you will see a lone green wire, just cut it in the middle, press the buttons like the label says and your :Dgood to go. If I had know that I would not have even gotten the programing stuff

I have done that but the radio will not transmitt on any bank on channel 9 due to being locked out, says busy. i can slide up to the channel from 8 but its a pain. the only way i know to defeat this is the programing software.

I have done that but the radio will not transmitt on any bank on channel 9 due to being locked out, says busy. i can slide up to the channel from 8 but its a pain. the only way i know to defeat this is the programing software.

try the function scan buttons again until the face says that it's done, mine transmits on 9 on any band without an issue and I didn't do anything but cut that green wire, hold the func scan buttons and it worked

I have the software for the CRT SS-6900 but get this message whwn trying to upload it as an atachment:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

That would make me nuts too but it is a Great radio for the price. I was told H&Y has those discs and cable combo's but you have to give them a call, mine is coming from the UK I think CRT gave H&Y and hard time next thing I know I get an email from some place in the UK with a shipping tracking, guess it will get here this week

lol

i was going to buy one. but i dont need another headache.
seems like some work some dont from the reviews i have read.

thanks imd262 for trying. i went that route with h&y and still only got the cable. i have spend 1890.00 dollars with them last year and all they do is blow smoke up my butt. never again.

This is a picture of the Alpha 10 Max usb cable / disc.

Since the radios are so similar I suspect they are using the same cable, although I could be wrong.

Alpha%2010%20Max%20AM-1000%2010%20Meter%20Radio%20%2821%29.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.