• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cushcraft TS-1 Trik Stik Antenna

I believe that this entry level antenna was produced in the late 60s early 70s. The retail price was supposedly around $20.00 at CB shops.

You can Google this -

From the eHam review :
Description: Collapsable, aluminum tubing dipole (2 telescoping sections) either side of the center insulator. A 2 1/2 foot mounting arm also attached to the center insulator. This 1970 vintage antenna would cover from below CB (possibly 12m)thru 6 meters with either vertical or horizontal polarization

Reactions: Unit 194
You can Google this -

From the eHam review :
Description: Collapsable, aluminum tubing dipole (2 telescoping sections) either side of the center insulator. A 2 1/2 foot mounting arm also attached to the center insulator. This 1970 vintage antenna would cover from below CB (possibly 12m)thru 6 meters with either vertical or horizontal polarization

Thanks for sharing! I'm surprised CB Tricks doesn't have any info. on this antenna.

It's nothing more than a dipole made from aluminum tubing. I've had a couple of them floating around here since the early 70's. Back then, a few of us locals got them to run horizontally in an attempt to avoid the vertically polarized hash and trash.

Cool! Any technical info.?

these work just as well

TEJ_MED.jpg

Reactions: RatsoW8

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.