• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cw anyone?

Chong

Feb 5, 2006
DX land Ohio
anyone here do cw? ive been learning and was just wondering if anyone else here does it and on what bands? I cant do it very fast but if any of you would like to hook up on hf and have a qso let me know 73 de kd8epc

CW Sked

Chong: I was on last night and made several contacts during the NAQCC sprint...I worked 4 different states...MD/NY/GA/(2)PA...40m was in decent shape. We could try in an evening but my work sked is pretty crazy right now...let us know when you operate and what bands you can get on...maybe hookup this weekend.
Check out NAQCC website they promote CW with straight keys and bugs...slower speeds with that group and many great operators willing to work at a more relaxed pace...Great bunch! I am one of the first to join years ago...My member #77, they now have over 2000+ and are the largest CW club active in world...
By the way I made those contacts with homebrew wire antennas and my output was 5 WATTS...with CW a little can get you WorldWide for less...I have a casual 150+ countries with 5 WATTS or less from Indiana...(y)
CU SN OM
All the Best
BJ
W9FNB

thanks

thanks for the website suggestion i checked it out and joined it. I can use 10,40,80, and 160 meters for cw i'm available almost any time evenings are better for me though. just choose a freq. and let me know ill try some cw with ya.

Iam a cw lover-99.9% cw its the only way to go-myother modes of choice are rtty and
psk31-I have not been on ssb in 15 yrs or so.I hang out between 14.024-.027,7.024-
7.028 and 3.524-.028 with the FOC group-speeds range from 20wpm to about 72 wpm
but we will do QRS QSOs take care CW IS !!!-73GL/DX

Paul -K8PG-CW IS !!!!!
O.O. 1978

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.