• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CW OVER THE INTERNET?

K8PG

The Outer Limits
Jul 7, 2006
Chatham MI. EN66mi
IAM not sure how this works is there a site that does this or what do I need to do,Ill help you to pass you 5wpm test or cw practice anyway I can,someone tell me about this internet cw thing?? Thanks,Take Care
DE-K8PG-PAUL CW LIVES :D

cw software

Hello,
I don t know if this is what you are talking about or are looking for. But, I found software that will teach you the code. It has different speeds and modes of teaching and a place to key using the mouse. It is called "morse mania". Black Cat Systems is the company name if you want to look.
There is also program to help pass the Tech test. I'm using it to study for the test in Aug. This stuff is for the Mac but I am sure there are DOS versions out there.

Later
DirtFarmer

CW Over the internet

Thanks Dirtfarmer,Ill havt to check that out and see if its real-time software or what.And keep at it you will get the code it takes a little practice and work,but things that have real worth are work my friend,you should be copying the w1aw cw practice on the air receiving is super good ,you need to OVERLEARN THE CODE ,then its like writing your name or reading ,Keep up the good work and let me know when you pass the code,also since you pass the code you should go for the General at the same time It wont hurt and you might have studied enough to pass that also.Take Care,73/GL/DX :D
DE-K8PG-Paul-CW LIVES
OFFICIAL O.O.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.