• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

D&A PDX 400

DandyRandy

Oct 6, 2019
Hello everyone....new member here so be gentle. Does anyone have a schematics for the D&A PDX 400 ? I'm trying to replace the components in the keying circuit.... amplifier stopped keying up...... I've already replaced the transistor but there are 2 glass diodes that have no markings on them that I can't figure out what they are ( zener? geranium?or switching) one of them tested shorted.
Replacing the transistor didn't fix the problem. If anyone has a copy of the schematics I'll be glad to pay for it.
Thanks
Randy
IMG_20200206_091902808.jpg

Reactions: Tokin

Hello everyone....new member here so be gentle. Does anyone have a schematics for the D&A PDX 400 ? I'm trying to replace the components in the keying circuit.... amplifier stopped keying up...... I've already replaced the transistor but there are 2 glass diodes that have no markings on them that I can't figure out what they are ( zener? geranium?or switching) one of them tested shorted.
Replacing the transistor didn't fix the problem. If anyone has a copy of the schematics I'll be glad to pay for it.
Thanks
RandyView attachment 34337

Thanks
RandyView attachment 34337
If youre talking about the 2 diodes banded orange yellow brown I believe they are 1n34a diodes if im seeing the colors right.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned