• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

D104 Golden Eagle plating

Ronnie Deaton

Oct 23, 2022
I'm not sure where to post this. I'm new. Just joined. I was reading a post where someone was looking for a good plating company to do some plating on a Golden Eagle. I used to plate vintage banjos. I always used a company out of Nashville, TN. Gibson used to use this same company to do all of their banjos. The name is Perfection Plating. You should be able to find them on the internet or by information. I haven't contacted them in a long time, but they should be still there. They did great work. Very high quality plating. Not very expensive either. You can also try Brown's plating in KY to do it also. They plate mostly motorcycle parts, but they will plate anything too.

Reactions: Holydvr

I'm not sure where to post this. I'm new. Just joined. I was reading a post where someone was looking for a good plating company to do some plating on a Golden Eagle. I used to plate vintage banjos. I always used a company out of Nashville, TN. Gibson used to use this same company to do all of their banjos. The name is Perfection Plating. You should be able to find them on the internet or by information. I haven't contacted them in a long time, but they should be still there. They did great work. Very high quality plating. Not very expensive either. You can also try Brown's plating in KY to do it also. They plate mostly motorcycle parts, but they will plate anything too.
Here is their website.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.