• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

D104's anyone???

At the opening bid, it's less than $25 per mic and already didn't sell once. Someone with the skills and patience to get the majority working and sell them individually could make a buck.

Speaking of D-104's, I have a Golden Eagle that is brand spankin' new -- really. A connector was never attached to its cord, and its life has been spent in a display case.

Anyone know what it might be worth these days? Just curious. I'm not looking to part with it anytime soon. Maybe never.

If you look closely at the pictures most look pretty beat. I don't think it would be worth the time and effort to attempt to make back the money he's asking even on his opening bid.

Might be worth it if he would accept $500 for the lot.

Speaking of D-104's, I have a Golden Eagle that is brand spankin' new -- really. A connector was never attached to its cord, and its life has been spent in a display case.

Anyone know what it might be worth these days? Just curious. I'm not looking to part with it anytime soon. Maybe never.

$60

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?