• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Davemade padding the bill

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
I just got back from having lunch with some locals in Daytona. One of them bought a Davemade 4 pill from Joe and he's very happy with the amp but not the price. The 4 pill alone costs way over $400 PLUS 7% sales tax added on?????????
Charging sales tax on illegal 11 meter amps is fraudulent enough but sales tax for orders shipped to other states?????????
He did mention that Joes's shipping charges were reasonable! :laugh:
$475 for a 4 pill taxed and shipped is pretty funny!

I have no problem with what Joe charges for amps because that's capitalism.......but sales tax which he just pockets, that is against the law.

I would much rather have a well tuned and top quality built Crusher made amp than a joe made any day. It's just a fad, the people that get their learn on aren't buying from Joe.

Who do you know in Daytona beach, that's where I am from and I don't hear anyone on the radio there anymore. What channel is everyone on?? I used to go to the meets under the seabreeze bridge every Friday night, but this was years ago. 222 Is my handle.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.