• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dealing with Glaucoma

Farmer Brown

Aug 28, 2019
To everyone,

I was very surprised to be told that I have Glaucoma back in late January. I have been trying to let my eyes heal, they have been fluctuating. They do ok until I over use them, as in looking at any type of screen for very long.
They are a slight bit better, so I will continue to limit my time on the laptop, in hopes of them doing much better. I do enjoy the Forum and the folks on here, I will be jumping in more regular.

Farmer

As humans we tend to think of sight, vision and sound too mechanically.

How ones mind (not just brain) conceives of things will go a long ways towards “reconciliation” (if that word will serve).

Assume luck to be with you.

Here’s hoping it is!

Thank you Slowmover

Reactions: Slowmover
To everyone,

I was very surprised to be told that I have Glaucoma back in late January. I have been trying to let my eyes heal, they have been fluctuating. They do ok until I over use them, as in looking at any type of screen for very long.
They are a slight bit better, so I will continue to limit my time on the laptop, in hopes of them doing much better. I do enjoy the Forum and the folks on here, I will be jumping in more regular.

Farmer

Good to hear from you, Farmer Brown!!

Hope all goes well with that F.B.

When I had my eyes checked last September the lady eye doc said I had some early stages of Glaucoma.

Her next sentence was “we’ll keep an eye on it”. :whistle:

Hope to catch you on the radio again someday.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.