• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Deer Herd

Ys sir natural gas, Southwestern Energy or SWN
I probably seen you going by my mom's property on Three Lakes Road RD New Milford PA. That's our hunting camp. You have a big office site on Rt 92 between Nicholson & Tunkhannock. You might have even gave me a few radio checks as I'm always playing with some radio or antenna. If you have a handle or Numbers I'll give you a shout. I haven't been up the hunting camp in awhile. Where is your permanent home at? Nice to meet You !

I probably seen you going by my mom's property on Three Lakes Road RD New Milford PA. That's our hunting camp. You have a big office site on Rt 92 between Nicholson & Tunkhannock. You might have even gave me a few radio checks as I'm always playing with some radio or antenna. If you have a handle or Numbers I'll give you a shout. I haven't been up the hunting camp in awhile. Where is your permanent home at? Nice to meet You !
I've worked in that yard near Tunkhannock a couple of years ago. Im still not real familiar with all of that area. I do remember we had a man camp on Long lake road, New Milford. Would always stop at the Pump and Pantrie in New Milford and get a 12 pack. I live in Southeastern Oklahoma, a little town called Quinton. I don't know what the population is, but it a small town. It might take five minutes to drive through it but that's only because you have to slow down to 25 mph, 26 mph and your getting a speeding ticket. I go by Waldo on am, on ssb my #'s are 719. Nice to meet You also.

I live in the Lehigh Valley full time.
Near what town? The deer come to my front yard at night to eat my apples when they are dropping. Unfortunately with bad knees it's getting harder to harvest those 4 legged critters.

Reactions: Rwb
I go by Waldo on am, on ssb my #'s are 719. Nice to meet You also.
On AM I go by HiTecRedNec and SSB I go by PA50 Back in my younger Transit years I was a aircraft mechanic but can't remember if I ever traveled thru Oklahoma. ( Update ) Just checked and yes I drove thru your state on the way to Illinois. I use to work for a company based out of Oklahoma City ( Lear Seigler Inc. the Management Services Division ) Should have stayed with them !!!

Last edited:
deer learn fast.set up a solar powered halo sprayer for cows to walk through.spray ends fleas flies n parasites life must walk through it to go to water. deer discovered it helps them so they walk in n stop a second or 3.wish they would not stop they are hogging up my solution. we need to share with the bovine

As any sportsman learns them critters out there aren't as stupid as we would like to think they are. LOL They are equipped for survival. You see them around here like herds of cattle.
i never thought they are stupid but smart n crafty. they give birth unassisted n survive. on the other hand a human baby is helpless for quite a while. the baby depends on us

This guy got caught munching on hay out of the back of the pickup.
Can't leave anything out.

Jeff
1450345_696481077031844_831070959_n.jpg

I was wrong Whiteastro, the man camp was on East Lake Road, not Long Lake Road.

Reactions: whiteastro
I was wrong Whiteastro, the man camp was on East Lake Road, not Long Lake Road.
I'll check that out, I've heard of East Lake Road and probably been on it more than once. My step-dad was from New Milford so I spent a lot of time up there and traveling the roads. Three Lakes road has 3 lakes on it but all private so I never fished them. Have you got Crappie Fishing yet? My boat hasn't seen the water in 3 years but this Summer that is going to change. Last summer I was limping all summer from to much snow removal the winter before. This area is covered with small lakes but a lot are private. Happy Fishing ! Update Been up that road many times it turns off of 492 where my step-dads homestead was. SWN has lots of well pads in that area which surprises me they have the Yard down on 92

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.