• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Deer season

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Yeah Bow is already open and im counting down days till Nov. 11th to hit the stand with my rifle to try and get another wall hanger. Im sure ill be out with my bow but till then im counting days! :D

I need to find some new places to hunt deer. My stomping grounds here are played out.... Anyone own some land that wants to play guide? :) :) :)

I cant run out of land here where I live in Wisconsin Ive seen quite a few monsters this year already a few are right in the swamp next to my house

no rubbing it in I just think its gonna be a great year so Im looking forward to the hunt my buddies are mailing them bow hunting already. Im thinking about getting a bow license but its a 3 day wait

Is that "deer" season or "Deere" season? :D I've got a John Deere, but you can't shoot that! ;) Should I put it up until "deer" season is over! :p

CWM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.