• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Delta force

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
I have a magnum delta force heading my way.price was low but like all buys might go poop n then again might be that RIGHT radio.its had channel expansion,clarifier opened up.says decent talker on ssb and am
Now whats the good the bad nnthe ugly? There aint no perfect radio built

i had one years ago. its a decent radio. never had a problem with it. magnum are good radios

Glad to hear that.my first magnum.hope its decent.but like i said used might be great n then might not due to useage.but as long as it works ok a while.

The Delta Force is my favorite all time radio, I still run one. The 2002 version was the last produced. Stable on SSB, scan, dual 1969 finals, memory channels, great radio's. The main complaint for them is the receive is kinda noisy. The Omegaforce S45 replaced the Delta, great choice also.

Reactions: undertaker
I think this is a late build.says might be delivered today.
That knob must hurt your knee before it broke.i will watch that for sure

Well it arrived.installed itnin my kw truck.a 4 ft wilson top load antenna n shot skip to tennessee from southwest mo.
I was wrong its an earler 1 but been modded n seems low on white noise

I belive it n i will get along just fine.im getting accustomed to the functions.that helps a lot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.